I'm looking for someone who can write Andhra Recipes.
Recipes should be written in specific format, we will provide details on format.
This project is worth $30 so don't bid more than $30.
We are tight with budget so do't bid your expectations are too much.
We don't need a chef.
We need anyone who really knows cooking and cooks at home on regular basis.
1) All recipes MUST be original and Authentic, you should not copy or base recipes from any other source. We do thorough check before accepting recipes.
2) If recipes are found to copied from any source then project will be terminated and no payment will be made.
3) Recipes should be sent on regular basis rather than sending in bulk.
4) In PMB provide us examples of recipes
5) Do NOT bid if you operate your own recipe blog or site.
6) Only providers from INDIAN origin need to apply.
7) In PM state your rate for about 300 words of recipe.
8) This is not article writing so copyrighters/article writers need not to apply.
9) If you can provide recipe images (you have to cook and take images) then we will offer higher rate. - Optional.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $40 for this job
Hi, i am home maker. i have an experience in cooking since, 15 years. i cook, all varieties i also have general house hold tips, which are useful when cooking. give me a chance