I'm looking for writers with a health/medical background. Please apply only if you have past experience in writing health content for magazines, websites or journals. Doctors are most welcome to bid on this project. I will be needing evidence/proof of your scientific/health background.
- You will be provided with health topics such as diabetes, cholesterol, smoking etc.
- You need to develop short and concise health messages for these topics
- The target audience for these messages is the end consumer and the delivery will be through mobile phones.
- We need a minimum of 30 messages for each health topic (can also be 45 or 60 messages; Has to be multiples of 15)
- The total length of each message should not exceed 150 characters (including spaces). The messages should be concise, informative and easy to understand.
- Each message should be unique and not a rephrased version of another message.
- The messages are to educate consumers about their health and encourage action on their part.
- The messages should focus on preventive health and wellness aspects. They should include everyday steps to live healthier lives.
- For each health topic, the messages should have a flow/order to them. We will be sending one message per day to our customers.
- You can use Internet sources to search for content, but the writing has to be original.
- Kindly provide a reference if you are making a claim in any message, ex "Quitting smoking reduces risk of heart attack by 30%"
I'm willing to pay:
30 messages: $10
45 messages: $15
60 messages: $20
This association will be on an ongoing basis with a work load of 5 - 6 health topics per month.