Here's what I need:
- rather long(2000-3000 words) but interesting articles, each detailing one travel idea(3 days - 2 week plans)
- nicely formatted with proper paragraphs and headings
- include recent/estimated prices when mentioning travel, accommodation or enterance fees(local currency + usd equivalent)
- find 5-6 relevant non-licensed photos for each article
- correct English but rather relaxed, easy flowing style :)
- only original content, no copy-pasting, no article spinning. Those will not be paid for!
- be positive and inspiring but not overly enthusiastic.
- For each article, browse [url removed, login to view] and include 2-3 highly rated and popular hotels along with links to hotel details page.
Articles should be SEO optimized in a following way:
1. go to google keyword tool: [url removed, login to view] (you might need to register)
2. type in the name of the place you're writing about
3. search in all locations, english language, laptop and desktop devices
4. in advanced settings, filter by low competition only and more than 1000 global monthly searches
This should give you a list of keyword ideas, or in other words, related things to write about. Try to include those low-competition terms in your article as long as it's fitting and adds a value for the visitor.
Article topics(feel free to propose your own):
- romantic valentine's day escapes
- a week around Luzon, Philippines on a budget
- Best diving spots in Philippines(Anilao, Coron, Balicasag, Boracay, Malapascua, Subic Bay, Bohol, etc.)
- Backpacking through South East Asia(Thailand - Cambodia - Vietnam - Laos - Thailand)
- Interrail train trip around Europe
- Unexplored Balkans
- A month in Central America(off the top of my head, include: San Blas Islands, Bocas del Toro, Boquete, Arenal Volcano, Monteverde, san juan del sur, volcano surfing in leon, granada, lake atitlan, antigua, roatan, chimaltenango, quetzaltenango, ambergis caye, playa del carmen)
- 2 weeks around Morocco(Marrakesh, Agadir, Casablanca, Fez, essaouira and those mountains in the south east)
- spain and portugal in a rental car(include prices and rental companies)
- Japan tour with the bullet train pass(include prices and terms)
- separate article for Tokyo only
- south american circle(colombia, equador, chile, argentina, brazil)
- most popular spots in SE Asia and when you see them to avoid the crowds.
We're looking for a reliable writer for a long term work. Good communication is a must!
27 freelancers are bidding on average ₱5168 for this job
Hello Jabolsoft, I know exactly what you are looking for with my experience. I have a sample travel article provided in PM for you. Do not worry about the keyword search I can handle that well. Thank you.
Hello! I would like to work with you on this project! I have seen many of the places mentioned; so this will be a great opportunity for me to share my experiences! Please check my PM! Hope to work with you!