Course ware development for ESL (English as a Second Language) - We need people with excellent command of the English language to prepare course ware for students whose native language is not English.
The people that we seek should:
- Be native English speakers, or at the least, be in the profession of English speaking+editing+writing for at least 20 years. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Motivated, and ORIGINAL. Absolutely no plagiarism, no copy and paste, no cheating
- Have a passion for teaching.
- NO computer expertise is required (only word processing skills are necessary)
What we need:
- You prepare an outline for an 18 hour course for ESL Level 1 (5 hours)
- Prepare lectures (just MS Word documents + voice recordings in MP3 format) in accordance with the above course outline. Typically, each lecture will be 40 mins to 60 mins long, with a total of at least 18 lectures. (50 hrs)
- Tie the lectures together to create short lessons after each lectures and final test to gauge the skill and understanding. (20 hrs)