Seeking long term working relationship with Provider to rewrite related articles on the topic of relationship break up, making up with ex, winning your ex back, etc.
I have bundles of (20) relationship ‘plr’ articles ranging from 300 – 600 words per article. Restructured content must be unique, thought-provoking, informative, create a stir, actionable enough to ask for and encourage comments. Headline must be fresh and riveting (Using shock or humor). Sentence and paragraphs must flow and well-structured; appropriate spelling, grammar and punctuation.
Provider needs to uniquely restructure 60% of the (20) articles a total of 12 articles rewritten in the second person narrative “you” using ‘copywriting’ and the remaining 40% in the first person narrative “I” using ‘creative writing’.
Directives will be given to winning Provider as to which set of articles that falls within the specific percentage mentioned. Bidders will have two (2) “plr” sample articles to work with and to return for grading during the bidding process. One must be rewritten in the first person narrative “I” using creative writing. Copyright to both articles to be retained by me and will be paid for to the successful Provider. Grading of the restructured articles will be done in the following areas: Content Uniqueness, Attitude, Personality, Tone and Passion expressed in articles, Article Format and Keyword Optimization.
I am looking for expertise in the area of Article Writing, Blogs, Content Writing, Copywriting and Creative Writing. Time frame for delivery of the first 10 articles is one week. Copyrights to all restructured articles to be owned by me.
27 freelancers are bidding on average $68 for this job
I will do whatever you ask me. I will help you make it better and I will share all that I have to make your project work. I am good at team working so I'll do whatever it takes to make my work the best.