Launching a few new niche blogs are looking to hire someone to write content for the blogs. In my search I am using this to test the ability of writers. Here is what I am looking for...
1. English proficient. I don't care where you are located as long as you can use proper English, not just in spelling, but also in context.
2. 350-400 words per article
3. Keyword density of 2%.
4. The ability to write in an informative and compelling way that engages the reader.
5. Not generated by writing program. I am not seeking articles that are just recycled using a program that alters other articles.
6. Relevant. Articles should be relevant to today, but still be timeless enough to be relevant for the next few years.
7. The ability to write 5 articles a day on various subjects
8. Can write articles for both blog websites and for submission to EzineArticles.com. This means you must be familiar and successful with [url removed, login to view] and know their guidelines.
I am getting ready to launch websites based on the following subjects:
- Wordpress blogging system
- Credit cards
- SEO strategy
- mortgage and real estate (localized for North Carolina, USA)
I would like bids based on 5 quality articles for each subject (20 total). Please be sure you balance your bid based on quality and provide me with examples of your work. The right writer may land regular ongoing work.
Also note, I will expect up to 2 re-writes per article.
Not sure why, but I am unable to download attachments thru the system. If you are submitting examples, please provide a link to the examples of your work.
Clarification on Attachments
Someone has pointed out that attachments with SPACES do not work properly. So please be sure that if you are sending any attachments, make sure the file name does not include spaces so that I can download the attachment.
I have had a few interesting bids; however, when it came time to start the project, the bidders wanted to re-negotiate their bids or failed to provide any further contact. I AM SEEKING SERIOUS BIDDERS ONLY. If you can not fulfill the requirements of the project for the bid you have placed, and provide reasonable communication, PLEASE DO NOT BID!
Also, my budget for this project will have a max of $50. Those that have bid upwards of $250, thank you for your bid, but I can not afford that at this time.
If you are interested in this project, can keep the bid (including any required re-writes) below $50 and can provide communication, then please bid. I want to work with you! Otherwise, I will cancel this project and move on.