=> Please don't embarrass yourself to bid if you can’t write or even put two English words after one another without proper grammar.
=> Being a computer or SEO expert does NOT mean that you can write well.
Our Project Description:
- We are looking for a long term copywriting relationship with trusted and skilled writers
- We need UNIQUE blogs with quality SEO-style copywriting in English with good grammar (we post the blogs ourselves)
- Payment only through PayPal
- We need 990 blogs for the next 3 months (or smaller numbers)
- 1 blog = 500 words
- Bidding Range and our Budget: 1x blog = $1 – $1.50; 990 blogs = $990 – $1458
- Initially we need 3 test / trial blogs to be satisfied about quality and grammar and then will agree on a project for 3 months or shorter versions with similar specifications.
- We will use [url removed, login to view] to check all content and in case of copyright violations or plagiarism we will terminate our working relationship with immediate effect.
- If the 3 month project (or shorter one) is successful with good and UNIQUE quality and good grammar, we can renew it for another 3 months (or another period) and so forth...
Summary of 3 months project (in case of us suggesting a smaller scope, all the specifications will be proportionally smaller):
• 8 different keywords (1 specific keyword per blog)
• 1 blog = 500 words
• A total of 11 blogs every day
• A total of 330 blogs per month
• A total of 990 blogs for next 3 months
• Bidding Range and our Budget: 1x blog = $1 – $1.50; 990 blogs = $990 – $1458
• Payment only through PayPal
- Blog title must include the keyword preferably as the first word for example "Event Planner: Book One for Your Next Conference”
- The keyword must appear in the first sentence in the first paragraph and in the last sentence of the last paragraph
- Keyword can be used 8 – 10 times in the 500-word blog
- Titles must be unique, not repeating something like “Event Planner in London”; “Event Planner in New York”; “Event Planner in Sydney”