BMR writer needed - Write 100 articles in 100 words each

You will be given a login to [url removed, login to view] to submit 100 articles based on the keywords I will be giving to you.

Your articles must be at least 100 words each, as this is the requirement of BMR. All article submitted must be approved by BMR before full payment will be released. I will setup 30% milestone payment upon confirmation, before you start your work & will release it as soon as your first 30 articles are approved, then the remaining 70% milestone will be setup if your work is satisfactory one. This is for me to assess your work performance. Long term work will be established then.

You need to ensure all articles written & submitted by you are approved. If any of them has been rejected, amend it and resubmit again. You must be good in English writing and with good grammatical knowledge before your article will be accepted by them.

Lowest bid will be first considered. In fact I do not need the quality contents, I just need the articles (with the hyperlink to my website) to be accepted into the BMR network. I really don't care what you write.

Please specify exactly how many days you need to complete the job. Don't just say something like 3 days, then once the work is awarded, you take at least 3 weeks to complete. Please be realistic with the duration your going to put into your bid, hope you don't fool me with this just to get awarded with the project. :)

Thank you for bidding...

My mistake, not 100 words, but 150 words. So sorry for that. Each article must be at least 150 words and not 100 words, please take note.

Thank you.

Skills: Article Rewriting, Article Writing, Blog, Copywriting, Ghostwriting

See more: bmr writer, written articles in english, writing articles in english, write what i say, write release, write my blog for me, Write articles in English, what to write in blog, need a blog written to write for me, my article network, i write com, how write article in english, how to write quality articles, how to write grammatical article, how to write good articles, how to write contents for website, how to write contents for a website, how to write blog articles, how to write articles in english, how to write a job bid, how to get your start in copywriting, how to get work with writing articles, how to get job in copywriting, how to get into copywriting, how to get a job writing articles

About the Employer:
( 12 reviews ) Singapore, Singapore

Project ID: #1132432

Awarded to:


Hi, i am interested in doing BMR articles for you, i can assure you of timeliness and commitment. kindly check PM..thanks..Rabia..

$40 USD in 7 days
(4 Reviews)

72 freelancers are bidding on average $80 for this job


My bid is for 100 articles 150 words each. No need to pay me if I can't provide you quality articles or if the articles are not approved. I can do this project perfectly. In fact, high quality, 100% original, and prope More

$95 USD in 8 days
(261 Reviews)

Experienced BMR Writer here. Please check PMB for details.

$100 USD in 10 days
(188 Reviews)

Hello there. It is my pleasure to bid here. Kindly check your PM for more details of this bid. Thanks.

$149 USD in 21 days
(278 Reviews)

Hi "ycsim4016", if you're looking for 100% original articles with high quality, I'm the best writer for you. Please feel free to check my ratings and private message for bid details.

$140 USD in 6 days
(278 Reviews)

ready to deliver. samples in PMB!

$100 USD in 10 days
(136 Reviews)

Hello, Indeed, your valuable project is highly appreciated! Pls, find details in PM. Cheers:) Ms. Omrany

$100 USD in 5 days
(113 Reviews)

Please check your private message for details. Thank you for your consideration.

$150 USD in 15 days
(110 Reviews)

Very interested. Please check pmb.

$100 USD in 10 days
(202 Reviews)

please check your PM board for details of my bid. Thanks

$80 USD in 5 days
(40 Reviews)

Hi, an experienced BMR writer is at your service, please check your PM for details, thank you.

$80 USD in 20 days
(53 Reviews)

Professional writer.

$175 USD in 14 days
(43 Reviews)

Plz check your PM

$30 USD in 18 days
(40 Reviews)

Please check PM

$100 USD in 15 days
(18 Reviews)

Hello Sir Experienced BMR writer here. Please see Pm for details. Thank You

$90 USD in 9 days
(33 Reviews)

Please check the PMB

$100 USD in 7 days
(51 Reviews)

HI! It's a simple job, and I'm much experienced with this. Please have a look at my 'Reviews Received' for BMR jobs, and you'll know. Please reply.

$85 USD in 10 days
(32 Reviews)

Respected Sir, Please check your PMB for further details. Very best regards, Arnob _________________________________________________________________

$65 USD in 4 days
(11 Reviews)

Sir, I am ready to start your project. please check your PMB for more. Thanks

$70 USD in 10 days
(24 Reviews)

Just sent you a PM, kind sir. ;)

$30 USD in 1 day
(19 Reviews)

Hi, Please check your PM. Thanks

$50 USD in 7 days
(8 Reviews)