I need 700 120 word blog posts. Posts will be about payroll services (and anything related to payroll) and ultimately be posted on [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] by myself.
Posts must NOT be spun, rewritten, or copied from anywhere. Each post will be copyscaped checked. The writer will:
1. email me the posts in groups of 50 as they are written so I may copyscape check them & post them.
2. be paid at the end of the project
3. have a firm grasp of the english language so the posts are readable and make it past the [url removed, login to view] filters. If any posts do not make it past, they will need to be rewritten by you until they do.
4. I will be providing a list of 700 keywords / phrases that should be used.
Also, I require 100 220 word blog posts. These posts must be of higher quality as they will be posted in the blog section of a website, not an offsite location. For these:
1. Email me the posts in groups of 10 as they are written so I may copyscape check them & post them.
2. follow a list of 100 terms that you will base the posts on.
I would prefer the exchange to go like this:
send a group of 20 (220 word), then a group of 50 (120 word), then a group of 20 (220 word), etc. until all of the 220 word posts are written, then send the 50 word posts as they are written until you have finished the project.
Hi, We would like to work with you on this project. We can deliver tailor made content suited to match your requirements. Please check your PMB for more details. Regards Vaanii
15 freelancers are bidding on average $468 for this job
Hi, I am very much interested to work on your project. I have read the necessary details and i confirm to deliver high quality content for you. Please check the PMB to find more about my bid. Regards Faisal
HI!I THINK THAT I AM EFFECIENT FOR YOUR JOB AND MY WORK WILL PROVE ME MUCH BETTER IF YOU THINK THAT I AM CAPABLE OF YOUR JOB THAN YOU HAD MADE A GOOD DECISSION.
Hi... Im a blogger and writing is one of my passion. I can provide you relevant articles that you need. I was an editor-in-chief in our school during college. Hire me and you wont regret. GOD BLESS!