I’m looking for a great writer who can write several articles related to the medical, prescription drugs and insurance industries
I'm looking for someone who is:
1) Very skilled in researching, and extremely passionate informing consumers of their rights to compensation resulting from side effects of prescription drugs and pelvic organ prolapse surgery complications. There is much research and information available on these subject to educate consumers.
2) Willing to go above and beyond the minimum requirements
3) Is medically educated or has extensive experience writing in medical related industries. (if you have not written articles in this area, I will consider you if you're an excellent researcher)
4) Someone who can write and adapt in an informative, interesting style.
5) Someone who has a general understanding of SEO and keyword density
Please, if any of the above attributes don’t sound like you, PLEASE don’t bid.
If this does sound like you, there is plenty of opportunity. I'll eventually want 100+ articles delivered based on keywords that I choose in a timely manner. In addition, I have thousands of other articles on various topics I need done and I'll be sure to ask you if you are interested.
In your PM, please provide sample work. Preferably any medical, prescription drug or insurance related industry writing you have in your portfolio. Please send samples in word documents or text files ONLY.
I will pay in $50 increments for every (7) 500+ word articles, so around $7.00 per article if you do the math.