Excellent, on-time copywriter needed to write for a local piano tutoring service website. The budget is 15 articles for $30 or less - this is non negotiable.
Be very on-time. DO NOT BID IF YOU CANNOT DELIVER WORK, DESPITE ANY PERSONAL REASONING! Satisfactory writer will have the chance to be given the next article project (different client).
Please read the description carefully as I put important criteria on how to be considered for the project.
Other than articles, all the contents (home page, service, etc) are NOT for SEO purpose. They should be written with focus on engaging readers to take action, as well as deliver professional image.
You will need to be able to write compelling, professional style content.
The web pages include:
1. Home page
This page will have different columns with short information on the Services. Details will be sent to winner.
Approximately 250 words.
2. Services pages (3-4 pages, the lenght varied, but will be no more than 500 words each)
This page will contain detailed information about the Piano tuition.
3. Why Us
The title is pretty self-explanatory. We already have a written draft - you will need to revamp and make it more attractive.
Approximately 350-450 words
4. FAQ page
350-400 words each
Budget: $30 max
To be considered, bidder should:
* Preferably have general knowledge with piano/ music or experience in writing for similar business.
* Native English speaker or speak like native
* Write '2PINV' in the beginning of their bidding message
* Include their work sample in PM - bidder with no work sample will not be considered
* Bid within the budget - lowest bidder will be preferred. Bidding above the budget will not be considered
* Agree to edit the contents until they are satisfactory. Non satisfactory article will not be paid
* Be very on-time. DO NOT BID IF YOU CANNOT DELIVER WORK, DESPITE ANY PERSONAL REASONING!
* All copyright will be owned by buyer after payment is made.
* Payment with GAF escrow, only after the project is finished satisfactorily
* Contact using GAF and email.
Winner will be assisted with all the information needed.