Hi, i will provide this via google docs with an example also. There are 7 of these to do today, budget hopefully around $5ea.
Instructions for Tourism Data Entry
Deliverables: Word document with all required information for each brochure.
Outline: I have many Travel/tour brochures which I need you to compile the following information for:
1. 100-200 word summaries written. The summaries need to be keyword rich and natural, answering question which prospective buyers might have. They also need to be objective replacing term such as 'our', 'we' with 'the' and 'this'. Spellchecking (English AU), grammar checking (English AU)
2. Additional fields of information required, again sourced from brochures are: 5-12 Tour feature bullet points of up to 5 words, Departure dates (usually Daily), Departure time, Return time, Pickup or Departure Point Details
2. More detailed information 200-400 words.
I will provide you with scans of the brochures, an alternate URL for a webpage reference point if the brochure is not wordy enough, keyword list, template of information required.
1. See attached template, keyword list and information we already have.
2. For each brochure there is a tour code. I will give you a scan of the tour brochure page (some tour brochures have up to 4 pages but mostly pictures, sometimes there are more than one tour on each page) named with the tour code and also the summary text we already have, we DO NOT want the information you create to look like the information we already have.
3. Review the brochure, current material we already have and also the alternate material
4. We want about 100 words (up to 200 words for large tours) summary which does not look like the summary information we already have. And a ‘further info’ page with 200-400 words.
5. For each of these review the brochure and alternate materials and create the summaries.
6. Additional fields in the template include:
• 5-12 Tour feature bullet points of up to 5 words
• Departure dates (usually Daily)
• Departure time
• Return time
• Pickup or Departure Point Details (if the brochure does not specifically say anything use this standard text “Complimentary pick up and return to your accommodation”
• Any additional/optional costs which must be paid
7. Do not make up any information, if you are unsure of what to put in a field please highlight it a color or leave a note there.
8. Return completed template to me with correct tour code name ASAP.
On completion of task please give me a very short summary of any feedback you can provide to make the type of job easier next time.
Tourism Data Entry Instructions & Checklist
If the article does not meet the checklist below, no payment will be made.
• 100-200 word keyword rich summary of all the information sources + 200-400 word further info
• Content is from information sources, specific to the tour and answers questions people would have when choosing a tour to take. For example, Locations, activities, wildlife etc
• At least 3 of the keywords from the provided list, one within first 10 words
• Spell & grammar checked using Australian dictionary
• Any information which is in conflict between sources is highlighted in a colour. For example, starting time
• Does not use Tour Operator name
• Does not use words ours, we or us, these can be replaced with ‘this tour’ or similar
• Document saved with correct code [url removed, login to view]
• No incorrect information, guesses or false information
Template for Tourism Data Entry
100-200 Word Summary (please make sure this is spell and grammar checked using English AU not English US):
200-400 Word Summary (please make sure this is spell and grammar checked using English AU not English US):
Tour Features (5-12 Bullet Points): (note use Proper Case)
Departure dates (usually Daily)
Pickup or Departure Point Details (if the brochure does not specifically say anything use this standard text “Complimentary pick up and return to your accommodation”
Any additional/optional costs which must be paid