I need someone to take a supplied template and fill it with links and descriptions of those links. It will be structured like the ODP. You can use that directory and web searches to find the links. There are 50 pages total with 30 links on each page.
1. I supply the template and the topics.
2. You fill in 30 links per page with html link and a 30-50 word original keyword rich description of each link.
3. Create an index page with links to all the individual link pages. Name it [url removed, login to view]
4. Save the files and name as [url removed, login to view]
5. Change the html title of each page to "Categoryname Links and Information"
5. Change the html description of each page to "Search the directory for quality Categoryname links and resources"
LINK AND NAME - Description of the link using the topic and categoriy head as a guide for keywords.
30 links is too many per page, so I make the project 15 links instead but double the page count 100 pages.