Virtual Assistant Needed Immediately
This offer is perfect for assistants residing in countries
with a low cost of living.
With a number of ongoing projects in the works we need a
superstar administrative virtual assistant (clone of GM) to
General Business Manager.
This strong individual has over 15 years of business
experience so work will be constantly checked and
mediocre output will not be accepted.
The position requires initial 20hrs of assistance per week
during the try-out period of 3 weeks and a full time
Ongoing pay via Paypal, Xoom or debit card bi-monthly.
The perfect candidate will have the following skills:
- Min. 2 years of daily use - Microsoft Office
- Extremely Organized
- Adobe DW, flash, fireworks
- Ability to write, speak and think American English
- Typing speed of 50 words per min. minimum
- Marketing and e-marketing knowledge
- Able to write and respond to emails
- Knowledge of Internet research
- Knowledge discussion forums
- Able to work independently
- Be extremely self motivated
- Able to meet deadlines
- Fast Study
- Problem Solver,
- Able to Think on His/Her Feet, Quickly
- Able to Pay Attention to Minute Details
- Be an Outstanding Professional
- 2-5 years administrative assistant/secretarial experience
- experience must be verifiable and references provided
Must have the following:
- Own, fast home computer
- Broadband net connection
- Virtual office set up
- in great health
- quiet home work environment
- able to work during some hours of PST, but flexible
- no personal issue interference during work hours
- Sign a work-for-hire agreement and Non-Disclosure Agreement.
- Provide CV, Resume and references
- Complete weekly time sheets
- Provide daily or weekly project updates
Job duties (examples) will be more in-depth once started:
- Business and Personal Calendaring
- Business Correspondence
- Sub-contractor Communication
- Copy Writing
- Data entry
- Some Graphic design
- Project Management
How to apply?
- Check this post to make sure your skills and experience is a match for this position.
- Post in PM: 1) cover letter describing yourself, 2) why you think you are the perfect candidate and 3) writing samples.
- CV or Resume AND reference, with contact info.
Pay is $60 for 20 hr / week for the first 3 weeks.
I you have questions not covered here, please post ASAP.
Thank you for your interest and good luck!