Here are the details:
1. I have a list of 3 websites which contain various definitions (glossary terms).
2. Each term has a basic definition/explanation.
3. I need you to re-write the definitions/explanations so that the information obtained does not infringe on the copyright of these 3 websites, BECAUSE COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT IS, AS YOU MAY SUSPECT, I L L E G A L.
4. No internet research needed, no extra time involved. It's pure copywriting - re-writing of the already existing definitions.
5. There will be at least 500 terms, but for the sake of this project let's say there are 500.
6. Will pay $[url removed, login to view] for each re-written glossary term. Project is thus $[url removed, login to view] x 500 (or if more than 500, $[url removed, login to view] x exact number greater than 500). Full payment will reflect the exact number of terms (ie, if there are 865 terms, payment shall obviously be $[url removed, login to view] x 865)
7. NOTE: Some terms cannot be re-written, because it may be a name or an institution's name.
I prefer to work with one of those I had worked in the past!
Project delivery: within 10 days at most.