I need someone who can post and publish 35 ads in 35 of the biggest cities in the united states. I will provide you with a list. Each ad posted will have a different title and a different body. I will give you all 35 ads. They each need to have a picture added which i will provide. The postings will all be under: Services - Erotic - W4M. So for this project you must not be opposed to erotic material and you must be over the age of 18. The posts must be posted and published using a different ip address each time. This means you have to either use proxies or a dynamic ip address that changes or however you want but each ad MUST be posted with a new ip address. After you have posted each ad you need to send a test email to the listing. I will provide you with the email addresses you are to use for the listings. There will be 10-12 you can use some of them more than once.
The ads are soliciting in nature so you must not have a problem with the ads content.
This must be done properly. If you do not do it exactly as I ask I will know immediately and you forfeit all payment. So if you do not understand ask questions before you accept the project. After you have posted and published all the ads and I have recieved the 35 test emails I will pay you via paypal. I will pay 800$ to get this done within 3 hours of project start. Each hour it is late will cause me to remove 150$ from your pay.
Do not bid unless you include in your bid description that you understand 1-5 of the following:
1) you have no problem with the content of the ad
2) you understand that you need to use a seperate proxy for each ad
3) you will send a test email to each of the ads you post
4) If that email bounces you must note the city it came from and provide me with a list. If more than 2 emails bounce you are not using proxies correctly and you will need to correct that by posting to other cities correctly
5) You will lose 100$/hr after the 3hour time limit is up
Thanks and happy bidding!
Oh and don't bid any other amount than 800 because if you do ill ignore your bid because you didn't read the project description.