The 8 topics will be sent via email after the service provider has accepted the project. This small project requires the service provider to create 8 articles with each article consisting of 300 to 500++ words. If the service provider delivers high quality work, a continuous stream of work will be arranged.
1. Each article should be unique as stated by Copyscape.Com.
2. Each article should contain high quality content - in this context, high quality refers to the value acquired by the readers from reading the articles.
3. Directly discuss the most relevant and useful discussions about the topic on the first paragraphs - this means the most relevant and useful discussions about the topics should be initially placed at the start of the article.
4. Do not include overly general information.
5. Always totally avoid redundant statements and unnecessary information (information that is irrelevant to the topic or useless for readers looking for viable information about the topic).
6. Do not include statements on any of your articles that you have already included on your other article.
7. Use headers, bulleted points, numbered lists, etc. in order to properly guide readers through each article.
8. Each article should be written in a formal 3rd person perspective.
9. Each article should not contain grammar/spelling/punctuation errors.
10. Each article should be saved as a Microsoft Word document version 97 or 2000 with the topic as the filename.
1. All 8 articles should be delivered in a .zip archive on or before 10pm Sunday GMT+8 (Philippine time).
1. $[url removed, login to view] for each approved article.
2. Approval will take 2 working days to complete.
3. Advance payment worth $20 will be escrowed at the start of the project.
4. After approval, calculations will be made regarding the per word payment and all payments will be escrowed and released to the service provider.
IMPORTANT: All work the service provider does for us cannot be used in any form for any purpose other than our internal purposes. This means full rights to the work we had contracted to the service provider will be transferred to us upon delivery. Moreover, all email or phone correspondences between us and the service provider cannot be used and/or disclosed in any form for any purpose other than our internal purposes. Upon the acceptance of the service provider of this project, this signals that the service provider agrees on all terms found on this post.