This contract will be for updating/adding up to 5,000 products to our e-commerce website.
Payment will be received at the end of the project. I don't want someone to do 100 products and then complain that it was harder than they thought. I would like an experience group who is familiar with excel and csv files as well as some basic html code.
You will be given back-end access to our website to edit all products including their images, description and options (basis shopping cart admin panel). Some product's will have to be copied from the manufacturer's website and manually entered into our site.
Manufacturer's data description files will be supplied as well as image zip files.
Not all products will need updating but they will need validation against the manufacture's cite for accuracy.
Daily log of project accomplishments will be required.
Summary of tasks:
1. Remove discontinued products from website
2. Add new products to website, including multiple image and options (approximately 1,000+)
3. Upload new product images and online server.
4. Correct current 5,000 product entries against manufactures online listing
5. Add tiered pricing to 1,000 products
6. Add multiple image if available
7. Add input option criteria to 1,000 products
8. Edit description in html to include line breaks and bolding.
At the completion of this project all product listing should look like they appear on the manufacture's site.
Additional hourly work will be requested of you when the 2012 products arrive in November - January. Please list your hourly rate.