We are looking for a talented, creative product descriptions writer for an ecommerce website selling (unique, luxury) gadgets.
- Must have a strong command of (International) English and have the required industrial knowledge allowing them to write specific content
- Must be well versed with SEO guidelines, but write for the visitors, not for search engines
- Must be able to create an compelling, conversion-driving content.
Please do not write gibberish fluff pieces or use an article spinner. We require very high quality, 100% unique content (copyscape passed).
The job includes descriptions and excerpts for 10 products. Descriptions need to be 150 - 250 words, excerpts 40 - 80 words. We will provide (technical) product specifications and pictures of the products. Successful applicants will also be invited to produce other longer form website content (such as blogposts and PR articles) and (re)write product descriptions for other ecommerce websites in our portfolio.
We're looking for 1 writer. Selected applicants will be given an URL of one of our products to produce an excerpt of 40 - 80 words of a product descriptions as part of the application process. Besides that you have to write a tagline for this website which relates to the name of the website.
Interested in this job?
Send a PM with the following information:
1. Why should we choose you? Include details about experience.
We will send you a PM containing:
1. URL of the product
2. Link to the website
You will reply with a PM containing:
1. Text file with the excerpt and tagline
2. Your bid for 10 descriptions of 150 - 250 words and 10 related excerpts of 40 - 80 words
Best quality of the excerpt combined with the tagline at a reasonable bid will win this job.
The job will probably suit students with a talent for writing, stay at home mums looking for a bit of extra work, or freelance writers looking to bulk out their existing projects. Writer's preferences: creative, casual, easy to understand, simple English with no grammatical errors.