SCHIZOPHRENIA (a Mental Disorder).
Do you see the people those hear some unknown voices of dead people, or even voices of people around him [when they are not talking], or even from other world /"aliens”......
Do you know those people who see people /ghosts/images/dead men /relatives /or even God, when they are actually not present there.
The person may start feeling that there are some people /police/CID, or people from outer world are after him and are going to kill him...
One may start suspecting his own family members that they have join hands to kill him.???
He/she may suspect his /her spouse that one is not faithful to him/her.???
The one feels worms or ants on his/her head, face or Throat???
My dear Viewers......It is a disease named as....SCHIZOPHRENIA....
The presentation of the illness is such that at the first instance the relatives of the patient feel that it is due to magic by some oneand the first step is they take the patient to some faith healers to get the so called ghost off the patient .It is not that the family members are to be blamed for this ,the reason is the lack of knowledge and the deep rooted false beliefs prevalent in our society. What ever which appears fearful., strange appearing and cant be understood and explained rationally by most of people carries the tag that its due to some black magic effect [jado], or entry of a ghost or alike beliefs.
1. HEARING OF VOICES
2. SEEING IMAGES/PHOTOS/GHOSTS
1. The patient shows no emotions on his face while talking or according to the circumstances. The face is dull without emotions most of the times.
2. He may weep or smile /laugh very loudly when alone or may remain talking to oneself in his mouth in very slow voice which can not be heard by others, and he may go on making gestures with hands, or may point in air as if talking to somebody.
3. Patient may remain standing or sitting in one posture or in a strange and difficult to maintain posture for a very long time.
4. The manner of talking is strange sometimes as one may not come to know what he is talking about as the talks are just a mixture of words and does not carry any meaning.
5. Patient may go totally silent for hours or days together and may not even eat anything.
6. In some of severe subtypes schizophrenia, patient does not remain aware about even the basic necessities of life.
Getting increasingly suspicious.
Being over-anxious about people talking about me.
Being highly withdrawn.
Feeling uncomfortable while interacting with others.
Having bizarre ideas.
Patients and families can help each other by identifying these and other signals.
Your communication helps to develop the patient’s social skills and helps him to get settled in day-to-day life and thus increases his confidence.
Schizophrenia in one of your near and dear ones can have a profound effect on your life. It is better to share it with others. You need understanding, love and support from others. So, do not hide it from others. Instead, try to understand and explain the nature of the disease and the best thing is that it can be treated.
Stay blessed and observe these type of Persons around you, there are different Adds by different kinds of magicians....Kindly...Tell the patients to save their money, by wasting on these magicians....But, have treatment by Psychiatrist.....
15 freelancers are bidding on average $340 for this job
Hello,? I am an experienced writer and published author,having written 156 books and [url removed, login to view] read through your private message.? Regards,?
I have thoroughly gone through the entire project details and I am certain I can accomplish your project with perfection. Please see the PM for further details. Thanks and regards!
Experienced writer with background in psychology and working with the mentally ill. I will write this article in an informative manner taking great care in communicating the sensitivity of the subject.