I have a team of three freelancers that cover my needed website building skills except a writing, editing, copywriting person. The project I am posting now is for one website content rewrite. The text is currently 8.5 pages long but could be much shorter. My writing style and organization is not what I want for my sites. This rewrite will be for sales persuasion, clarity, grammar, spelling, brevity and improved organization. I would prefer someone who has a good "handle" on copywriting for sales purposes as my sites generally sell digital products. If the max on this job is less than you would charge, consider bidding anyway but telling me how much you would charge for future work and why you are worth that much.
English as a primary language is a must.
I am using this very small project to find a freelancer who loves to write and is good at it. I want a person who I can give work to on an ongoing basis. My "business" is a "one man show" but I have just begun making several sites per year and I need a lot of rework on existing website text as well. SEO and strong sales style copywriting skills are a great bonus to me. The hourly or per page fee for future work is negotiable but ongoing work would depend on results. I have a history of several sales sites so I already know how I do on my own. I am looking for improvement on my own sales conversion rate, a better writing style, sentence structure, and clarity. If you have other skills such as illustrating or finding photo content, book organization, SEO, headline, bonus or P.S. writing, research, sales letters and so forth, please let me know.
Most of the due dates on my work are flexible. I am very specific and detailed. In addition to your bid on this job, let me know what you would like to make per hour or per website if we team up for future work. I am not interested in someone who only wants this one job. My current team members love to work for me (or so they say). Building websites is my focus much of the year.
I have attached the actual rough text, written by me, that is the project to be rewritten. Here is a little information and a suggestion or two:
1) This particular content requires the frequent, but not overuse of the term "Florida speeding ticket" for SEO purposes.
2) The text attachment is my own content. There is no copy-write issue.
3) The red headings throughout the content represent website pages to show how the content might be divided. The content distribution however is up to your discretion. That is part of the bid.
4) I am aware that my writing style is verbose, repetitive and poorly organized. Its part of my charm. That is why I am looking for someone...... like you!
5) All suggestions such as placement of "order buttons", photos and so forth will be appreciated.
6) I would welcome any sample content as part of your bid. A bidder needs to either give me a few examples of their work (website text or sales letters are best) or they are also welcome to tackle part of the file I have attached. You could do a little or a lot but keep in mind that I can only award to one person so don't do more work than you are willing to have worked on for free. If you do sample work and I do not choose you, your work will not be used on my website although similarities would be unavoidable due to content specifics. If this would annoy you, don't do even a partial rewrite of my attachment as part of your bid.
Thanks for considering such a small job. I really do have a bunch more work for the right person. Sincerely Mike
16 freelancers are bidding on average $125 for this job
Hi! Mike, I believe I have the unique mixture of command of the written word, constructive knowledge, and a sense of timing for writing the advertising spots you are seeking. Please see my PM for more details. Regards
Dear Mike, I am interested in becoming a part of your web creation team and would like to provide some additional information in my PM. Looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you Chani