Freelance Writers For Articles
I seek multiple bidders for the following project. Please bid your best rate based on the theme and the budget for this [url removed, login to view] list of 1- is done in order.
1. We need one article. It should be researched based on the instructions that come with the assignment. It can be no less than 450 words and no more than 600. It is not an SEO or keyword article. It should be of your best quality, with informational and conversational tones. It should leave the reader with a response (any kind). It should clearly state a TOPIC Sentence, three supporting sentences, and one final sentence for each paragraph. There should be one short paragraph and two medium length paragraphs. The subject matter is in instructions..
1a. Once completed, a title of 3-7 words should be added.
2. We need this article to have a creative and catchy summary that piques the interest of it's audience, who read it and are entertained, informed, moved to action, or just more aware of a new popular culture fad. 30-45 words.
3. As the writer, a paragraph or two about yourself, your interests, your education, etc. It should be your basic bio, and it should be generic and simple.
4. We need another article. This article is between 500-550 words. It should be researched as stated in the instructions to include SEO. This article will have two keywords or phrases. Each must be used in the first paragraph, in the last paragraph, and at least once more for a total of three times per phrase. The content should be conversational, and quality that is 100% original, copyscape passable, and all those things we writers know and love.
4a. This article will require a 6-9 word title that uses at least one of the main keywords (not entire phrase). Examples for both articles are in the instructions.
5. This article also needs a professional, business type summary that leads a person in the corprete world to click onto it and read it. From 75-100 words that are strong, successful sounding, and fit the article's style and niche.
6. Once you are awarded assignment and get the instructions, you have 72 hours to complete this project. If you cannot complete all tasks in that time, please me know and we can work something out should be selected.
7. Upon acceptence of articles, you will be sent an evaluation survey, a series of questions relating to writing, writers, and freelancers (about 50), and your last assignment of this project: one last article, no details, no help, just what your instructions provide you.
8. When all content is completed, and you submit to the website, your payment via GAF, Moneybookers, or Paypal will be invoiced out and you will see payment within 3 business days (or less)
PMB me with your quotes/bids, and any questions. Happy bidding!!!
17 freelancers are bidding on average $72 for this job
Hi ecesllc, if you're looking for 100% original articles with high quality, I'm the best writer for you. Please feel free to check my ratings and private message for bid details.
Hi, I am an experienced writer with a proven track record in authoring articles, case studies, editorials etc. Please see PM for further details and smaples...
My name is Steven Herman. I have completed numerous college-level English courses, and I am anxiously awaiting the opportunity to complete some writing projects.
Hi, this quote is below my normal hourly rate for two 500-word articles and a 100-world SEO pitch, but I'm interested and glad to tackle this on your terms, hopeful that my output may lead to a long-term relationship.
Good day! I have gone through your ad and I believe that I can meet all your needs. I have attached my resume in your PMB for your perusal. Hoping to work with you in the near future. Cheers
I would be a great choice for this job. I love writing with personality and I've been told that almost all my writing is conversational. Please consider me for the job. Thanks!