I am seeking 1 NATIVE English writer to ghostwrite (25) how-to articles on "copyrights" (topics are below). The ideal writer has knowledge on U.S. copyright law. Our website is for lay people who need to understand about U.S. copyriight laws, so you MUST know how to write for our audience.
Each article should be approx. 550-600 words in length.
These are HOW-TO articles. Do NOT use any SEO. Write in Plain English. Use headings with step-by-step subtopics within the article.
We will retain all rights to content. Obviously, all content must original, fact-checked, and proofed for correct style and grammar.
The pay is $6/post. Your bid should be $150 (firm).
We will award the best writer within 5-7 days or sooner.
These articles must be 100% original. No copy/paste, no plagiarism. I check every word and use Copyscape. If I find you plagiarizing, I will report you as a plagiarist.
NO agencies or "content farm" companies, or writers from India or Pakistan. I am outsourcing to an individual writer with passion and creative flair, preferably from the US, UK, Canada, or elsewhere.
If we have hired you in the past, please bid on this project.
1) What Is "Creative Commons" Licenses?
2) How-To Copyright Visual Arts
3) Can I Copyright My Website?
4) Can I Copyright a Logo Name?
5) Can You Copyright News Headlines?
6) Can You Use Copyrighted Music For Your Business?
7) Should I Copyright My Music?
8) How to Copyright an eBook
9) How to Copyright Your Software Application
10) Remedies For Copyright Infringement and What You Can Do
11) How to Copyright Photographs
12) How to Copyright Your Literary Works
13) How to Protect Your eBooks from Piracy
14) How to Find Out if a Copyright Has Expired
15) How to Get Free Images/Photos For Your Articles or Website
16) How to Determine Ownership of Copyright
17) What Is Public Domain Works?
18) All About U.S. Copyright Laws
19) All About Fair Use Act
20) What Is Plagiarism and How Can I Avoid It?
21) All About Copyright Protection, Registeration and Duration
22) Trademark Vs Copyright - What's the Difference?
23) Is There Any International Copyright Law?
24) The Ins and Outs of Copyright Violations
25) Copyright License Agreements - What Exactly Are They?
Copyright law is one of the things that I enjoy studying and talking about most. Select me for this project and you will have this done excellently. Please see PM.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $127 for this job
I am experienced at ghostwriting researched and coherent articles, that are easy to read and can be understood by readers of any experience level. Please check my PM for writing samples and details.