In Progress

Need 180 Unique BMR Articles/Posts of 150 Words Each

I am needing a total of 180 Build My Rank posts of 150 words each for an assortment of different keywords listed below with amount of articles per keyword included. Also included are the URLs of the website to give a good idea of what to possibly write about and the content of the sites links are being built to.

Posts for a club wear and clothing website ([url removed, login to view])

club shirt - 20

club shirts - 20

clubbing shirts - 20

Posts for a skincare and fragrance distributor ([url removed, login to view])

patyka - 10

nickel skincare - 10

olivella - 10

jacadi - 10

jacomo - 10

ikks - 10

Posts for a denist in the Bellflower, CA area ([url removed, login to view])

smile center dental - 20

90706 dentist - 20

dentist bellflower - 20

Posts/articles must be sent on three csv spreadsheets (one for each domain) with title in column one and the post in column two with <p></p> tags around the entire post in that cell and the keyword in the first 50 words with the hyperlink tags <a href="SITEURL">KEYWORD</a> around that keyword (only one time around the first occurence of the keyword in the post).

This project if done well may lead to repeat business. I am looking for as low as a price as possible but need to maintain proper spelling and grammar. I am not looking for Pulitzer Prize winning writing just sound and properly done writing with my keyword in the first 50 words.

Max price I can pay for this is $90 and will need it delivered within a couple days.

Milestone payment of 20% when I receive the work. The other 80% will be paid once BMR approves the posts. If any posts are rejected those need to be replaced and approved before releasing the last 80%.

Skills: Article Writing, Copywriting, Ghostwriting

See more: writing club, lead writing, three p, low price copywriting, ghostwriting sites, clothing sites, clothing copywriting, p sound, max p, smile, need column writing, dentist, dental business, build dentist, prize amount, articles write dental, need work low project, build shirt website, csv clothing, website unique idea, dentist writing articles, writing posts, post different articles, writing dental content, words clothing

About the Employer:
( 5 reviews ) Commerce, United States

Project ID: #1129136

Awarded to:

rolodexter

Sent private message...

$30 USD in 1 day
(19 Reviews)
4.2

3 freelancers are bidding on average $60 for this job

DaiKatana

experienced bmr poster articles will not be rejected guaranteed.

$120 USD in 5 days
(3 Reviews)
2.1
BMRwriter

Yoooo.... Check your messages.

$30 USD in 1 day
(0 Reviews)
0.0