This is an excellent position to earn ongoing revenue as I require a number of articles, every week for my travel client.
- Articles must be minimum 400 words (I will provide you with subject areas)
- Must be quality articles, making sense and using the correct spelling, punctuation and grammar
- The topics are all about travel, different destinations and tourist guides.
- Research is needed for each article.
- No content scraping, rewriting or black hat rip off work
- Every article must to be 100% original (Copyscape tested).
- Must abide by [url removed, login to view] terms and conditions.
- I will hold the copyright of every article.
- Proper spelling and grammar is a must.
- You must also check each article is free of errors and any plagiarism issues before you send it over, and you must be prepared to revise or rewrite any articles that are of a high enough quality.
I will pay once the project has been completed, and successful freelancers can quickly earn siginicant amounts and bonuses. Just check my Getafreelancer feedback.
There is also plenty of ongoing work available in future.
However don't forget, I'm looking for QUALITY and UNIQUE content!
To quality your bid, please attached a sample of any TRAVEL content you have written for me to review.
Thank you in advance, and I'll look forward to working with some of you.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $57 for this job
I have been writing travel reviews for quite some time now.I have been in travel field for 15 years. If given an opportunity, I will live up to your [url removed, login to view] see sample in PM. Thanks dmd123
Hi I am an Oxford educated writer based in Oxfordshire UK. I write unique, distinctive and creative articles rich in content and interest. I am not the cheapest but my work will be among the best. Anrw