I am looking for a blog post writer who have experience or can write within in the design (web, graphic), marketing and branding field. I need a couple of great articles before launching the site.
The site is targeted at designers and business needing marketing/design tips.
The ideal writer would be:
- Have knowledge in design, marketing, branding.
- Have a degree in one of those field (ideal).
- Must pass copyscape
- Must write interesting topic (a good sense of humour - no robotic/serious articles - must be fun too but it's not a comedy site)
- Must understand SEO
- Must understand affiliate marketing
- Must be able to research, see what's popular, what's in need to read, what will capture's people attention
- Must be able to do some review
- Must be able to write about 2-3 articles a week (as business expand).
- Assist in coming up with some great topics
Sometime I will write up some articles and Id need you to re-write it or edit it so it's readable and at professional standard.
At the moment we haven't launch the site and I need around 20-30 articles to start up. The site is new but I have long term plans for it to expand so I'm looking for someone which could possibly end up working long term with me (possible in the future become a permanent weekly side job). Please bare with me for now, the site is just a baby now. I'll also increase the payment as the site expand.
Some topics includes (off the top of my head):
- how to create a great logo
- What makes a good logo
- what looks good what looks bad
- why hiring a professional designer is important
- good and bad of design competition
- 10 reasons why your business..blahblah
Please place a BID and in PM give me your price for
1)Writing a NEW article/bulk of article
2)Editing/rewriting my articles.
+ example of written work.
Please state you've READ MY BRIEF!
15 freelancers are bidding on average $119 for this job
Hi "luxity", if you're looking for 100% original articles with high quality, I'm the best writer for you. Please feel free to check my ratings and private message for bid details.