Need WebSite Which Earns $10 to $15 Daily From Adsense

I am looking for an Adsense ready profitable website to be developed that makes $10 - $15 daily.

You will be responsible for writing the SEO optimized content, fully configuring and updating the website. Website should be developed using Wordpress.

Site MUST adhere to the following :

- Contain unique content with at least 25 unique posts/articles.

- Must be original and SEO optimised with keywords used frequently

- SEO Marketing as required

- Must earn $10 - $15/day

- Any niche except adult, Health, Forex, violence, gambling & not acceptable sites. MUST ADHERE TO ADSENSE TOS 100%

- All copyrights will be assigned to me in writing

- Must contain related images to niche topic

- Design must be neat and optimised to attract people to click on the ads

- Unique organic traffic (no bots or traffic buy sites)

- Must Be Adsense optimized

I will pay 25% of the amount of accepted bid initially. Remaining 75% AFTER I see constant income in my adsense account. I will hold the payment for 30 days until this has been confirmed, you will be paid. The bidder should Provide the following points:

• Tell me how you direct and increase traffic to the website.

• Show me some of your previous website/blogs that you already created.

Have to stress again website, traffic and ad clicks must be 100% within Adsense TOS. I cannot risk my Adsense account.

Only bidders having related experience with a proven record will be considered.

Three best bidders will be selected. After seeing the performance of the these three bidders one bidder will be selected for 50 Adsense sites project.

Thank you.

***** You have to select the niche by youself (Any niche except adult, Health, Forex, violence, gambling & not acceptable sites. MUST ADHERE TO ADSENSE TOS 100%)

Skills: Copywriting, Google Adsense, Internet Marketing, Link Building, SEO

See more: writing sites that pay daily, writing experience buy, website traffic site, website increase traffic, the best website traffic, sites which pay for writing, show not tell writing, seo copywriting buy, seo content writing to buy, pay for traffic to your website, niche website design, increase your website traffic, increase traffic to your website, increase traffic on your website, increase traffic on website, increase traffic of website, increase traffic in website, i am looking for seo keywords for my website, how to traffic your website, how to increase your website traffic, how to increase your traffic, how to increase your site traffic, how to increase website traffic, how to increase traffic website, how to increase traffic to your wordpress website

About the Employer:
( 1 review ) Reno, United States

Project ID: #1119114

Awarded to:


ready to start work see pmb

$150 USD in 2 days
(43 Reviews)

4 freelancers are bidding on average $281 for this job


hi check PM.

$500 USD in 7 days
(6 Reviews)

Hello Sir, Please check the PMB

$50 USD in 3 days
(0 Reviews)

hi please check pm

$425 USD in 15 days
(0 Reviews)