I am looking for a VA (Virtual Assistant) to help with a wide variety of tasks.
- Based in the Philippines (ideal for my time zone)
- Fluent in English
- Willing to work on an ad-hoc basis
- Available during business hours + occasionally weekends if needed
- Speedy internet connection
- Web and social media savvy
- Must use Google Talk (chat) and Skype
- Fluent in Google docs
- Fluent in Adobe Photoshop/Illustrator/Premiere an advantage
- Organised and reliable
Duties could include:
- Maintenance of websites
- Internet research
- Internet marketing
- Social bookmarking
- Classified posting
- Replying to emails
- Creating presentations
- Creating spreadsheet
- Calendar management
Work and payment procedure:
- I will purchase from you 10 hour blocks of your time and then top-up again when it runs out
- We will split this into 15 minute 'chunks' at the rate of 75c per 15min (works out to be $3 per hour)
- I will ask you to complete a task and then you will record the time taken (to the nearest 15min) in a Google docs spreadsheet.
Please bid $30 or less for 10 hours of your time if you are interested. DO NOT bid as a monthly rate. Please note at the moment I only have need for a few hours per week of VA work but this should increase. Definitely ongoing / long term work for the right assistant.
Thanks for your interest. Please include an answer in your response so I know you are genuine: What is the most popular blogging platform (hint: W***Press).