I am looking for a hardworking part-time conference project manager to variety of work. You will be working for a conference company helping organise academic conferences. You can do all this work thru the comfort of your own home. The candidate must be a good English speaker with littleor no accent. You must have a skype account and comfortable in speaking on the phone.
You job tasks may include the following:
1. Ability to conduct through desk research and extensive telephone research.
2. Speaking with speakers to develop interesting topics for the conferences
3. Develop a conference programme and marketing copy.
4. Programme coordination with all key stakeholders
5. Updating contents on the Joomla conference website.
6. Know how to create and design graphics and logos for each conference.
Only candidates with the above qualifications will be accepted. Please send us your CV for evaluation.
17 freelancers are bidding on average $111 for this job
Sir I will provide you such a high quality work that no one can provide .My target is to give only excellent work nothing [url removed, login to view] my pleasure to work for you. Thanks
Hey I am a graphic designer and have worked on a few such projects. I can share my work if [url removed, login to view] let me know how to go about it. regards Manavi
Thank you for the opportunity to bid on your project. I am very experienced at conference and event management. Please see your PM for additional information and my CV.