I'm looking for person able to research various businesses (now I'm most interested in OIL/GAS business). The result of the research should be 16-20 performance indicators, which should describe the most part of the business.
I will pay starting 2$ per one indicator via paypal.
One performance indicator is combination of:
1. Descriptive indicator name
2. Description of how to measure business performance according to this indicator
3. Indicator measure units
4. Indicator min/max value
An example of good indicator for area of human resource:
1. Indicator name: Time to Fill
2. Description: The period from job requisition approval to new hire start date
3. Measure units: Weeks
4. Min value: 0, Max value: 12
The example of bad indicator:
1. Indicator name: HR Time. This is bad name, because it doesn't fully describe indicator â€“ compare â€œTime to Fillâ€ and â€œHR Timeâ€.
2. Description: The evaluation of the position fill efficiency. This description is bad, because it doesn't give me any idea about how to measure â€œtime to fillâ€.
3. Measure units: minutes. Measuring "time to fill" in minutes is not a good ideas, probably measure units should be days or weeks.
4. Min value: 100, Max value: 200. The time to fill value actually can be less than 100 or be 0 in some cases, so min value should be 0.
If you are interested in this job, please, let me know.