I need someone with experience researching healthcare related topics in order to generate and collate information.
Topic: The cost of dehydration in The United States
Should be able to recognize the the major ICD-9 (International Classification of Disease) codes for (Diarrhea, Vomiting, Dehydration, Volume Depletion( also known as Diagnostic Related Group--DRG)
1) I need to know how many 1) doctor 2) Emergency Department 3 ) Hospitaliation 4) Deaths visits nationally for each of these diagnosis. Further delineate this information down to individual states and broken down per year.
2) I need to know how much money was paid out by individuals and insurance companies for these disorders
3) I need this information broken down by age group
4) This information will need to collate data into excel and power point format
5) Average cost for each ICD 9(DRG) major and minor groups
6) How much money Medicare reimburses for each DRG
how much money was spent by medicare and medicaid on these diagnosis
7) How much money all private insurances paid for these diagnosis
6) Provide all references in easily accessible format
At the end of this project we should be able to know with high a degree of certainty how much each of these diseases cost, where one could implement a treatment to save the most money,