I need a writer who can rewrite articles in his/her own words while retaining the meanings of the original articles.
The subject of the articles is related to VOIP
I will provide 25 articles for you to rewrite and I should retain all rights to the articles written.
In rewriting articles you will
- Re-write each article (including article titles) in a way that its meaning is retained. You have to give extra attention to the title, because if the title is lame, no one is going to read your article, no matter how good it is. And if the title is catchy, your article will surely be read.
- Provide re-written versions that are grammatically correct and in standard American English.
- Provide re-written versions that must be 100% original and unique while retaining the keywords.(I will check through copyscape to detect any sign of duplication for each article. Each one will pass Copyscape and DupeFree for uniqueness of 90% minimum. I will also use my software DupeFreePro to evalute your article uniqueness)
- Each article when read should make sense to the reader
- Make sure you have several paragraphs in the article. Please don't make your entire article look like an ugly chunk of words. Make it easier to read by including several paragraphs.
- Provide re-written articles that have 700 words or more. (You must rewrite them to have a minimum 700 words per article)
- Article must be in Word 2000 format
- Must save the documents accordingly. ( You preceed each original articles and rewritten articles filename with a number so I can cross reference your work much easily)
DO NOT BID if your idea or rewriting is
- changing only a word or two (e.g., substituting synonyms) and leaving the sentences still intact and recognizable from the original text;
- simply transposing whole sentences within a paragraph (e.g., putting the last sentence somewhere in the middle of the paragraph).
- using any software ( I want all of my articles to be manually rewritten)
1. Please bid only if you are talented, timely, trustworthy, disciplined and goal-oriented. No excuses like "My computer crashed", "I was sick", "I was on vacation", "My dog died".... You need to take your work seriously, and deliver quality work on time.
2. You need to have an excellent command over written and spoken English. No grammatical errors and no spelling mistakes acceptable. I cannot stress this enough. It is surprising to see so many people with really poor English bid on writing projects.
MAXIMUM BID FOR 25 ARTICLES IS US50
So, If you are not fluent in English and cannot write grammatically correct sentences, please please please do not bid and waste my time as well as yours.
3. If you abide by the above basic guidelines, this is an excellent opportunity for you to receive long term work from me