We are currently looking for a select few good content writers to join our team.
Projects will be wide and varied, including but not limited to writing articles, blog posts, online courses, auto responder sequences and ghost writing ebooks. Projects will often involve repurposing content. This will include rewriting content from books and other sources, through to watching a video seminar and turning it into articles or an ebook. Sometimes this will require combining a few different sources and turning it into a single ebook, set of articles or online course.
Most of the writing will be related to business and self development and ‘how to’ topics. Knowledge of these topics, NLP, internet marketing and marketing are a bonus, but not essential.
Some work will also involve proofreading, ghost writing and editing of a business book that I am currently writing. The ideal candidate will be someone who can write in a number of different styles and can adapt their writing to match the styles of a particular market. Eg. Business, how to, self help, etc
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications/requirements:
Ability to write content quickly based on research.
- Must be able to proofread and edit content.
- Must be able to manage time effectively and meet deadlines.
- A portfolio of past research papers and/or articles
High proficiency in the English language for writing, grammar and spelling
Other Important Notes:
- The candidate must have the ability to communicate over Skype or YM
- Please provide examples of work done previously.
- All writing will be checked both online and offline for plagiarism so passing off someone else's work as your own won’t be tolerated.
- Please detail your hourly rate and/or you charge per 100 words of content.
The winning bidder will be asked to sign a Unilateral Non-Disclosure Agreement or NDA as well as a work for hire contract.
All copyrights will be held by us and you are not allowed to resell, reuse, or give away these writing.