I am writing a how to book directed to towards webmasters and I need a someone who can assist me in completing my manuscript.
Ideal person would be someone who has experience writing how-to articles/books, a strong command of the American English language and ability to work fast. Real estate and webmaster experience is a definite plus.
Here's where I am:
I have a basic outline of the manuscript and I've already written about 20 of 80 pages. In some areas, I just added raw information that needs to be communicated while other areas, the sections are completed.
Here's what I need:
1. Edit my existing manuscript (about 25 pages).
1. Write about 60 pages (400 words per page) to be combined with my existing manuscript. Each chapter must have a minimum of three outside references cited to bolster the manuscript's credibility.
2. 10 articles based on the manuscript's content. (A list of articles and basic outline will be provided).
3. This assignment does not include TOC, index, appendix, however you may be asked to do some light proof/editing (if needed).
4. Provide sales copy points for the website.
- The material must be original, no direct copying, no past articles that you've written for someone else and it be able to pass all Plagiarism checkers.
- I will hold any and all worldwide rights to the manuscript and additional work you submit to me.
- Confidentiality is a must.
PLEASE save us both time and ONLY bid if...
- You can provide ONE SAMPLE of your work.
- Please attach or provide a link to ONE sample only. (I don't have time to read a thousand pages).
- You are confident in your research and writing abilities, I only want a quality writer/editor to assist me.
$100 BONUS CASH
I need this done now therefore you may earn a bonus of up to $100 extra should you complete the manuscript within a timely manner and is of top quality. This means that you could receive up to an additional $100 bonus (paid via PayPal) should I consider the work to be done efficiently and meets my expectations.
Let's make this a win-win deal.
Thanks for reading about this project!