I am starting a new business and I’m too immersed in it to find the perfect name. Or, I had one I was hoping (pretty unrealistically) to use, but there are trademark issues, so I’m back to the drawing board and I need your help!
Here’s what you need to know about the business:
• Line of “real” clothes (professional and eventually street casual wear) for women with super-fit physiques who need/want to dress professionally/sophisticated/casually cool outside the gym and don’t want to have every item of clothes tailored to fit their physique well. Think feminine physique and look, though, not masculine or boy-shaped. Wide shoulders and back but tiny waists, shape. Attached are images, examples of my customer base.
• I’m NOT looking for a name that implies fitness wear or active wear.
• The idea is to be able to feel confident in your presentation inside and outside the gym – selling not just clothing, but confidence – with the right fit, you look and feel confident and good about yourself.
• Sophisticated, cool, clean, minimalist
• Price point example – white blouse somewhere in $60-80 range (still working on this)
• Gender-neutral – eventually adding a men’s line
• Strong – preferably one word.
• Can be made up word, but has to be easy to spell and somehow describe/relate/imply the business.
• The .com domain name also needs to be available so please check that. Or one of the two following variations of the name, [url removed, login to view] or xxxapparel.com.
• I have already researched FIT as the name (TM not available, domain not available). Would prefer a name that doesn’t include the word “fit” as I’ve tried a whole host of ideas other than the word itself and they all seem to imply active wear. Unless can come with something/some way to incorporate that doesn’t….
I look forward to hearing from you!! Thank you!
20 freelancers are bidding on average $134 for this job
Dear Sir/Madam, I would be very excited to work on your project. Please take a look at my personal message for more information about my work terms. Best regards, the Rabbiter
I'm new to this site and I'm willing to work and learn. I will do my best to help you with a name for your business. Brainstorming is one of my best assets.
I am an anthropologist, with background in business anthropology. I already have good names here.. and the domains were not yet taken. If interested, I could help you a lot more than just branding. Thanks!