I need to produce some introduction letters to present to both fellow DJs, and to club/party/event promoters. Following are the requirements.
A. For fellow DJs:
- Needs to sound friendly and familiar as I will be sending these to people I've known over the last 4 years, and that at the very least I consider acquaintances.
- Needs to denote some kind of admiration for their skill without sounding like I'm "kissing a** ".
- Needs to tell them that I would love the opportunity to work with them in any event, night, or party they have.
- Needs to tell them that if they ever need a replacement, I'm their man.
- Needs to point them to my website, facebook page and mixcloud page to take a look at my work, and maybe even asking them for feedback.
B. For club/party/event promoters
- Going to send this letter to people that I somewhat know, but wouldn't consider acquaintances so needs to have a less of a familiar feel.
- Need to make myself available to DJ at their event, parties, or at their clubs.
- Need to point them to my website, facebook page, and mixcloud page in order to look at my work.
- Need to highlight my abilities.
A little bit about myself:
- I'm located and based out of Toronto
- The genres I specialize are mainly latin: Salsa, bachata, merengue, cha cha cha, reggeaton, cubaton, latin house, latin top 40; although, of course, I can play any top-40 music.
- I've been practicing and training for the last 2 years and a half. Part of my training included taking group and private classes in the "Scratch Lab Dj institute" in Toronto, and taking some music classes at Berklee College of Music.
- I've been DJing in small parties and socials for the last year or so.
- I'm a semi-professional dancer as well, which means that I tend to know what music is good to dance to.
- I'm very friendly and accomodating.
In your bid, please include some examples of similar work you've done, as well as whether you'll be able to write these letters both in english and spanish, or whether I'm going to need to get them translated.
Please let me know if you need further information.