You are bidding on the creation of a Media kit for an small publication company advertising media kit.
We want to be our media kit to be the best of the best.
Your job will be to create a superb media kit for selling advertisements for our publications.
You'll have to question us, come up with ideas, be creative, copywrite informative texts and introductions, pie graphics, etc.
We give you
- our old simple media kit
- some designs and stuff we like in competitors media kits
You will have to
- have proven experience in this area, or willing to do serious research.
- basicly create the media kit from scratch
- come up with ideas to spice it up, make it an interesting kit to read
- prepare all texts (we have an editor available to put the stuff into perfect English though)
- do the page layout in Adobe Illustrator, or sketch it in another application so we can easily convert it to AI
Sections overview (this is a base, you'll have to come up with more)
- 'Introduction / About us'
- 'Audience / Target / Readers span / market span'
- 'Distribution type and areas'
- 'Why are we the right advertising partner'
- 'Products & services'
- 'How to supply media to us' (will require some prepress experience, we can help you with rough drafts)
We can supply you with covers, advertisement examples, illustrations and all other information. You'll have to do the work though. Questions like 'please give me all covers, advertisement examples, illustrations and information' are not the questions we want to hear. If we would had everything in one package ready we would already have our media kit and wouldn't need your help.