Great project if you are interested in fast paced motor-sport and are excellent at turning plain news / events into interesting, compelling magazine / column type articles.
- re-write approximately 120 corporate news pieces into easy to read, consumer friendly magazine style articles with objective but motor-sport loving editorial standpoint.
- Can combine and split up news pieces.
- Can do own pieces that come out of conclusion of several ones with the advantage that the season is over and you can use the knowledge of the whole season to create a build-up.
- Articles can be signed by you as writer, with 30-50 word profile of writer plus thumbnail pic. Great for international profile.
- The articles involve an exciting international motor-sport.
- Make sure that our company and products get regular mentions in the articles - give overview of our company in one of the articles at least.
- Add profile / article of each of the 8 teams.
- Overview of careers of one of the teams, end of an era when they stopped this year.
- Photo's can be added by our people when the articles are published on our new website.
- Three Feature articles inserted on our product launches that took place during the year for the sport. Details will be provided.
- Relatively keyword rich without distorting the flow of the articles, keywords given
- Each article at least 700 words, maximum 1500 words with an average of around 900-1000.
You are at least of the level of a native English speaker and can put nuances into your articles that are typical of a native English speaker.
We are not planning to spend much time editing these articles, please be thorough in your writing, spelling & grammar checks.
Examples of work preferred. Might ask top 3 candidates to write one example each from text given.
You need to download the news articles fast before the website containing them is cleared for next season.