Great project if you are interested in fast paced motor-sport and are excellent at turning plain news / events into interesting, compelling magazine / column type articles.
- re-write approximately 120 corporate news pieces / league tables into 40 - 50 easy to read, consumer friendly magazine style articles with an objective but motor-sport loving editorial standpoint.
- Target audience: fans of the sport.
- The articles combined give a good flavor of the season, the events, the rivalry of the teams and the locations.
- Can combine and split up news pieces to suit good flow of events.
- Can do own pieces that come out of conclusion of several ones (column style) with the advantage that the season is over and you can use the knowledge of the whole season to create a build-up.
- We can give you a bit of background on who rivals who and on the lifestyle side of the sport (gala dinners, luxury, shows)
- Articles can be signed by you as writer, with 30-50 word profile of writer plus thumbnail pic. Great for international profile.
- The articles involve an exciting international motor-sport.
- Make sure that our company and products get regular mentions in the articles - give overview of our company in one of the articles at least.
- Photo's can be added by our people when the articles are published on our new website.
- Three Feature articles inserted on our product launches that took place during the year for the sport. Details will be provided.
- Relatively keyword rich without distorting the flow of the articles, keywords given
- Each article at least 700 words, maximum 1500 words with an average of around 900-1000.
You are at least of the level of a native English speaker and can put nuances into your articles that are typical of a native English speaker.
We are not planning to spend much time editing these articles, please be thorough in your writing, spelling & grammar checks.
Examples of work preferred. Might ask top 3 candidates to write one example each from text given.
You need to download the news articles fast before the website containing them is cleared for next season.
This is a scaled down version of another published project. We will decide on best option to go for after bidding complete. We feel this project is worth more than $300 which is why there is a 'medium project' budget range. We are looking for quality at a competitive price though.
25 freelancers are bidding on average $704 for this job
NASCAR fan! I'm very interested in this project! I've been a NASCAR fan since the early 90's and would love the opportunity to work on this project for you. I can provide examples of my work on request.
I am an avid Nascar fan and watch every race. I would really love to write about the race season and understand the necessity to download season's work since the new season begins soon!