Each blog post must be 100% original and in your own words. All posts will be checked by Copyscape premium for 100% uniqueness.
Blog posts should be informative to generate college students' interest. All information should be based on your "personal experience" with your university/college/campus/course. All blog posts, once submitted to the website, will be the property of the respective website and its owners. If you do not agree with this condition, please do not bid.
• The title of the blog post should include at least two keywords and should be catchy. Each keyword should contain one or two words only. During the submission of the blog post, you will need to tag two or three keywords. The body of each blog post should include at least one of the following words several times: college, college student, university, campus, etc.
• All blog posts should be related to "your personal experience" as a college student in the following areas - - college success skills, study tips for different courses, college admission/application, education plan/career goal/college planner, honors program/portfolio, scholarship/internship/financial aid/resume/credit card/insurance, campus jobs/activities, college gear/wear/textbooks/technology, college degrees/major/courses, college expenses, college sports, college theater/band/orchestra, student government/club/organization, college dormitory life, off-campus life, library/career center/health center/food/parking/transportation, etc. Some topics maybe combined into one blog post if they are related.
Please bid for 10 blog posts for $30 to get started. Payments will be set up for this project:
$3 after completing the first excellent blog post.
$12 after completing the next four excellent blog posts.
$15 after completing the project with a total of ten excellent blog posts.
We are looking for a serious writer who can:
1. Meet deadlines and write on a daily basis.
2. Write error free U.S. English.
3. Handle this project in a responsible way.
If you are interested in this project, please send a PM (private message) with 20 proposed catchy titles and a recent sample article written by you. I will select 10 out of your proposed 20 titles, when you are awarded with the project.
Note: This project is for a US college student/graduate. Please, include your affiliated college/university in your PM.
You must register on the site and must do research on each blog posting. Each post should be more than 600 words.
Good grammar and correct spelling are required. You must have a very good command of English.
Please submit your bid now: $30 for 10 blog posts.
Bids over $30 will not be considered at this time. The project should be completed in two weeks or less.
We are looking forward to seeing your PM soon.
Hello Sir. I'm used to keeping a personal blog, but the opportunity to share my experiences to encourage another would be a waste to pass up. Thank you for your consideration.
Hi Earhart! As always, I would love to take part in your projects. Writing blogs for your site is an enjoyable experience and I hope that you will give me the opportunity to do so again!
10 freelancers are bidding on average $30 for this job
HI, I am expert in E-books, Projects, Thesis, Article Writing and SEO. Consistent high quality and on time delivery of reliable content is what make me proud. Please check your inbox for bid details
Hi, 'I understand your requirements', we have experienced writers who are capable of delivering quality content on-time. Can we discuss further? Regards, Cetrionsoft
Hello, my name is Steven Herman. I am currently enrolled in college. Butler County Community College. I have no problem in meeting deadlines or writing daily. I look forward to being able to write for you.