GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF PROJECT AND DELIVERABLES:
I'm looking for an article writer with some "spark". Someone who knows how to inject their own personality into an article. Someone who can write an interesting article with their own opinions. I DON'T want bidders who write standard "SEO-friendly" rubbish articles. I want someone who takes time to write a high quality article.
The project details are below. You MUST PM me examples of your work, otherwise i cannot even consider you. While your bid price is a consideration, it is only one of many factors in choosing the winning bid.
1. The entire project consists of 5 articles 500-700 words minimum in length. If this works well, there will be MUCH more work for you.
2. The articles are in the area of pets, weddings, families, photography, and others.
3. Each article needs to be extensively researched, including (but not limited to) typing the keyword for that article into google and viewing information from free and paid listings.
4. Each article must be interesting and unique, and offer a high quality, interesting and insightful opinion on the topic.
5. The purpose of each article is to provide the reader with an expert overview and a variety of interesting ideas on the topic.
6. Every article needs to be 100% original and content rich. I’m not looking for articles thrown together to fool the search engines.
7. The reader must complete the article feeling informed about the topic and knowing that we are experts in the area and to contact us…
Buyer will retain all rights and ownership. All rights and ownership are transferred from the author to the buyer immediately upon payment. You are free to research anywhere, but the content you deliver must be completely original and adhere to all copyright laws. Submitting articles for this project that you have already submitted somewhere else or submitting these articles to another buyer in the future is simply not acceptable. The first violates our agreement and the second violates Copyright Law. All content will be checked for plagiarism. If you’re not familiar with U.S. copyright law, you should seriously consider not bidding...
LANGUAGE AND CONSTRUCTION:
Articles must be written in excellent English with grammar and sentence structure consistent with that found in a professional journal or popular magazine. If English is not your native language, you must be 100% certain that you can provide this level of quality. In fact, if English is not your native language, you should seriously consider not bidding as I have had to reject work in the past that did meet these standards. I have no interest in rewriting good content that has been poorly written and I have no interest in sending the same article back 1-2-3 times to get it written to the appropriate
YOU MUST SUBMIT SAMPLES OF YOUR WORK with your bid that is representative of your work. THE ARTICLES YOU SUBMIT WILL BE EXPECTED TO AT LEAST MATCH THIS QUALITY (and must all be according to the criteria in "General Description and Project Deliverables". This should make revisions unnecessary, but I will ask for them if appropriate. In your bid, please describe the amount of time you need to finish the articles.