I need around 100 380word rewrites a day, so am searching for several rewriters who would each get 50 articles done per week or a big team which could handle the whole lot.
THIS IS A STABLE LONG TERM PROJECT.
I WILL LET YOU CHOSE WHICH ARTICLES YOU WANT TO REWRITE!
Each article body must be 380> words long, have a Title, a Subtitle and a 30-45 words short Summary.
I will be paying 0.8$ for each article, if you are not willing to work for this rate please don’t bid.
I do not care if you are a native English writer or what your country of origin is but you must be 100% fluent in English language and deliver a perfect work. Your writing must seem to be produced by a good native writer, so if your English skills are only mediocre, please do not bid.
Even so I let you chose the articles you want to rewrite you will need to follow certain guidelines provide by me. I will provide you with a guide that explains how to rewrite the articles, which style the rewrites must have and how they must be formatted.
By bidding for this project you understand and accept the following conditions:
1. You are bidding for an initial trial quantity of 100 rewrites which must be delivered in a timeframe of no more than 2 weeks (you must deliver a minimum of 7 articles a day, 50 articles a week). If I am happy with you, you will directly go on delivering articles on a regular basis.
2. I will be paying 0.8$ for each article so if you are not willing to work for the specified or a more competitive rate, please don't bid.
3. Proper sentence structure and proper vocabulary use is a must. The articles need to be informative to the reader with 100% correct grammar and punctuation.
4. The rewriting will need to be concise, accurate and to the point. I will not accept articles just filled with irrelevant words and phrases meant to fill space.
5. All rewrites must be 85% unique, pass Copyscape, Dupecop and Plagarism detect.
6. All articles must meet the guidelines provided by me, in a guide that I will send to you.
7. I will only pay through PayPal and on a weekly basis.
8. If a rewrite has any mistakes, is not unique enough, is not following the guidelines or has to bad quality you will not be paid for it until it is corrected and resubmitted to me for approval.
9. You agree that upon sending me the rewrites that all rights to the rewritten articles and themes variations transfer to me. This means you will not sell, reproduce, re-use, publish, etc. these articles in any way.
10. When bidding please write “I UNDERSTAND” and provide me with a sample of your work trough PM.
I am looking forward to hear from you.