18 HIGH-QUALITY articles needed. Topics will be provided along with links to similar articles so that you can research the topic if needed. We will also send you 4 examples of articles that we have written so you can get an even better idea of what we do and what you should write about. Subject of all articles will be related to website marketing, search engine optimization and web design tips.
All articles MUST BE 100% UNIQUE AND COPYSCAPE PROOF. Writer needs to be PROFICIENT IN ENGLISH writing, reading and speaking. AMERICAN BIDDERS ARE PREFERRED HOWEVER NOT REQUIRED.
********** PROJECT REQUIREMENTS **********
* Each article should be between 500 and 750 Words (Minimum of 500 Words)
* Content must be informative, interesting AND on topic.
* Only unique, original content will be accepted. Each article must pass CopyScape.
* Must be written in conversational AMERICAN English, with perfect grammar and spelling.
* Must have coherent, flowing sentences and well-developed paragraph structure.
* Each article must be proofread for spelling, errors, grammar and word count.
* Articles must be completed within 15 days or less.
********** BID REQUIREMENTS **********
* Include the word “WIZ” in your bid as proof you have read AND understand the job
* Submit 1 article of at least 250 words based on the topic of “Effective Calls to Action for Websites”. You can research it here [url removed, login to view];client=firefox-a&rls=[url removed, login to view]%3Aen-US%3Aofficial&q=effective+calls+to+action&aq=f&oq=&aqi=g-m1
* Do not bid unless you are willing to submit the above mentioned demo article. We recently hired someone on GAF that gave us examples of someone else’s work and now have money tied up in escrow because of it. We are not looking to repeat this again so this is the only way we can prove YOUR WORK IS ACTUALLy YOUR WORK.
********** PAYMENT TERMS **********
½ payment on completion of first 9 articles and the remaining ½ on completion of the remaining articles. Money will be escrowed after successful completion of 1 article.
IF YOU ARE NOT QUALFIED DO NOT APPLY. IT WILL SAFE US BOTH A LOT OF TIME.