The requirements are as follows:
1) Must be related to Divorce in the United Kingdom
2) At least 500 words in length
3) Each article must be about a unique aspect of Divorce (family) Law
4) Keywords will be provided for each article. Keyword density will be between 1.5% to 2.0%. It must not be any more or less.
5) Must pass copyscape test
6) Articles need to be unique
7) Price quoted will need to include submission to Ezinearticles and one blog. Only submit once they have been approved.
8) All 30 submissions will need to be accepted. You will need to rewrite articles until they do.
9) I will also provide some research material to assist, but these are brief notes, you will need to make sure they are written up by doing research around the subject.
10) Grammar and ease of reading are important. Articles will grammar errors will be rejected for correction. I need someone with good English for this, as I do not have time to keep on rejecting articles.
11) I require 10 articles per week, for 3 weeks.
11) Payment will be made every week for the articles you have done. Paypal and Escrow no problem.
12) Please bid for 30 articles. I am not really looking for someone that is just going to resell the project to someone else for a cheap price.
13) Quality required is very high - please do not bid if you are not able to demonstrate excellent written English and sentence construction.
14) I will create milestone payments every week for the articles and release the payments when the articles have been approved.
15 freelancers are bidding on average $135 for this job
I am a Canadian writer with a law background. I have the ability to decipher any type of law and translate it into laymans terms. My work will be submitted on time, and error free.