I am looking for someone who can write 10 articles of 500-600 words and then spin these articles using spin-formatted syntax. The following conditions are a must:
• I will be providing a main keyword and a secondary keyword. The bidder is then expected to do his/her own research (if required) based on the keywords provided.
• The articles should be original (Copyscape passed), informative and should be written in good English, without any spelling mistakes.
• The articles should be spun at the word/phrase level. Therefore, the prospective bidder should preferably use spinning software like The Best Spinner or Spinner Chief. The spin-formatted articles should have a uniqueness of at least 70%.
• The winning bidder should produce 10 different title versions for each article, where each title version is then spun at the word/phrase level. This means that article titles should be spun at two levels (please refer to attached example).
• Each article should contain a summary/teaser in spin formatted format. The summary/teaser can be 2 or 3 sentences taken from the article body.
• Each article should contain at least 6 paragraphs in the body.
• The article body should contain the main keyword at least 3 times and the secondary keyword at least 2 times.
• Bidders should provide both the original articles (without spin syntax) and the spin-formatted articles (with spin syntax). The articles and spin-formatted articles should be submitted in Word or text format.
If anything is not clear, please refer to the attached example. Otherwise please contact me with any difficulties.
Bidders who are native English speakers and bidders who have previous experience on content writing and spinning will be preferred. Bidders should either provide a sample of any previous similar work or else they are expected to undergo a small test by writing a 50-100 word spin formatted article on a niche of my liking.