I'm looking for a dedicated article writer who also knows how to seed articles in the correct syntax for JetSpinner. ([url removed, login to view] - a spinning account is free, ignore the upgrade to Jetsubmitter)
I will pay $2.00 per article written, and $3.00 per article seeded. To start, I need 10 articles about various detection & spying (web-based services) topics written and then seeded (ready for quality spun with jetspinner).
I will provide a list of topicskeywords that you should write about. If you are good I will have on-going work for you and we can establish a longterm business relationship.
1. Each article must be unique and on average 400-500 words.
2. Each article should have a unique title.
3. Bidders must have a strong understanding of the English language and possess solid grammatical skills.
Text snippet Rules:
1. Each snippet must be unique and on average 80 - 140 words.
2. Each snippet should consist of 1-2 paragraphs.
3. Each snippet should have a unique title.
Articles will focus on the reverse cell phone & people search market.
The audience is people that are looking to find info on the owner of cell phone or land line phone that they have. It could be a husband searching on his wife's incoming calls (cheating wife?) a mother that is trying to find out info on the new boyfriend of her girl or an employer that is trying to find out info on his new worker etc.
Please reply with examples of articles you have written, an example of your understanding of JetSpinner and the amount of time it will take to write and seed all the articles.
The most competitive bidders will be guaranteed long-term projects.
Please note: All articles must be unique. There cannot be any duplicated content from other resources.
I will provide a list of resources and articles for example.
Also, all the articles MUST be spinnable with JetSpinner. If the articles are not written in the correct syntax, I will require you to correct any errors and ensure that the articles spin properly before payment will be made.
Btw- these articles are aimed to article directories and have some more rules to follow:
1. The keywords would be in the: title + 1h + h2 +h3 as needed you can add more words to the h1-h2-h3.
2. They should be used early (the first words of the doc) and often during the writing.
3. The first appearance of the words should be bolded.
3. They should be used in a bulleted list &or numbers list at least once in the text. (it can be very small it doesn't matter)
4. The article should end with the keywords (in the last 20 words)