Hello Great Writers!
Are you a skilled and educated article writer interested in authoring re-writes of entertainment news pieces? Then read on.
We seek someone who LOVES writing and enjoys entertainment news focusing on celebrities, movies, singers and fashion. Yes, we need you to re-write but, we need to you re-write with flavor; have your own unique, personality and style. Readers should enjoy what you write and feel like there's a real person behind the words. Write like a shameless gossiper, not a rocket scientist.
Initially, we need 15 article RE-WRITES and we're looking to pay around $1.00 per 500 re-written words. The specific articles and keywords will be provided for you. Ideally we'll enjoy working with each other and keep going with more and more articles.
Outrageous plagiarism will be first laughed at and then heartily rejected. If you're going to outright plagiarize then, please do not apply.
* MUST be 100% original (well, an original re-write), unique and fun
* MUST be in English (well structured, grammatically correct and 100% readable)
* MUST pass Copy-scape Premium (please check your article before submission)
* MUST be SEO optimized using supplied keywords/phrases
* MUST be ready to use (spell checked, grammatically checked and proofread prior to submission)
* MUST deliver in .txt format ONLY
* I own the full rights to the articles that have been completed, approved and paid for
* You will not use/re-use/re-write any articles which you have written that I have accepted, paid for and own the rights to
Rewrite this paragraph (you can make it shorter or longer -up to you):
"Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge is a master at recycling looks from her own closet, but when it comes to her hats, it seems this royal is happy to splurge. At the wedding of Prince William's cousin Zara Phillips to Mike Tindall, Kate accessorized her cream Collette Dinnigan French lace dress and Day Birger et Mikkelsen brocade coat (both worn in 2006) with a brand new, bespoke hat by British milliner Gina Foster."
* We will give you full guidelines on what we expect. This will include the specific article, keywords, keyword frequency and any additional keywords/phrases.
* Payment will be released/made once your articles have been accepted. Payments will be made weekly upon submission. Sorry, NO upfront payments.
* Please write "Britney Spears" in your bid, so I know you are not a spammer. I look forward to working with you.
* Please make a realistic bid and tell us how many articles you can re-write per day or per week.
Hi, Britney Spears here and I'd love to work on your project! I'm already a shameless gossip, so writing like one is hardly a stretch. Please see my PM for bid details and the attached rewrite sample!