We have been looking to train someone to be an internet marketing genius. We've had a difficult time finding the right person so we are trying a different approach now by holding a challenge that tests the skills we need to have in the ideal candidate. Whomever does the best job will be chosen to get a kick ass education in internet marketing. He/she will learn and apply new skills to a real business and will get paid to do it.
SOME OF THE PREREQUISITES
- You must enjoy writing
- You must have a voracious thirst for learning and also be the type of person that APPLIES what you learn right away.
- You must have a geeky side that can do basic html and other basic/intermediate technical stuff on websites
- You must be self motivated, have pride in the work you do and have a desire to rise to the top
What you will be doing:
- Learning how to get a website to show up on the first page of google search results
- Writing copy and sales letters that get the highest percentage of people to purchase- Writing autoresponder emails to build sales
- Keyword research
- Competitive analysis
- Social marketing (facebook, myspace, twitter, etc.)
- Learning the latest web2.0 marketing strategies
- Implementing video marketing campaigns
- Driving traffic to websites
- Implementing Banner ad campaigns
- Google ad words
- Google analytics
- Learning to write articles that are ranked highly by google and show up in google searches for specific keywords
- Building high value links to websites so they show up higher in the search rankings
- Commenting on blogs and participating in community forums
The CHALLENGE: This challenge was designed specifically to test the main skill set you will need to have as a foundation for this position.
1 - Write a blog post or article using specific keywords (we will tell you which one's to use and how to do it).
2 - Write an email that will be sent to our existing list to announce the new episode of our video education program. The main purpose of the email is to create enough desire and interest for readers to click to watch the video.
3 - Find as many high page ranking sites in our industry where we can get links back to our blog or main website
4 - Give your top 5 best suggestions for an online viral marketing strategy for our company BONUS (EXTRA CREDIT):
5 - Suggest a social marketing strategy (if you don't know what this is, you will learn it in the training)
FOR MORE DETAILS: Send us a PM and we will send you more information.
Please include your best monthly rate for full time 40+ hours/week.
INFORMATION WILL BE SENT WITHIN 24 HOURS.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $338 for this job
are you looking for me,lol :-) hire me and make me genius i am only need a mentor and your problems will be solved I am your perfect bunny,as long the payment on time lol
Please see my online portfolios on the following websites for your perusal: 1. [login to view URL] 2. [login to view URL] 3. [login to view URL] Thank you.
Dear sir, I am very interested in this position. I worked for a real estate agent for 3 months, sadly, he had to let me go because his business was not doing so well. Alexandra