I have a website that already ranks decently in some serps and I would like to move it up and need quality backlinks. Here's the requirments (thanks to another posting):
I am interested in the number of links meeting the following criteria you can achieve for your bid.
1. Links are only to be placed on websites that focus on the following themes: forex, currency trading, stock/day trading
2. The actual link page and the home page must both be PR3 or higher.
3. Links are to be static, permanent, one way, non-reciprocal links only.
4. Links must be free and shouldn't appear in a paid links slot such as: "sponsored" links, advertisers, links, ads etc. URL must not contain 'links' or similar.
5. Links must contain my target anchor text and link to a given page.
7. Links must be on a page with a Google & Yahoo cache within the last 30 days.
8. Links must be from English language websites only.
9. One link only per domain, all from different class C IP ranges.
10. No more than 30 outbound links on the page the link appears on.
11. No links to be placed on link farms, link directories, link exchanges, commercial web rings, forums, blogs, adult & porn websites, blacklisted, spam sites or sites banned by Google. No links from article submissions or press releases.
12. Links from websites that already link to my site will not be counted.
Depending on results achieved this could well become regular work. Please provide $100 worth of work and we will go from there. Thanks.
Thanks for your bid.