We need an English-speaking writer to create absolutely unique page content dealing with subjects related to the consumer credit industry in Canada. Each set of articles will be published on the web. Here is a description of the project:
17 TWO-PART ARTICLES: This project consists of 17 subjects that require two separate pieces of content. The first piece of content will be a 150-word definition of the subject. The second piece of content will be a 250-word description of the various kinds of information available about the subject, requiring the use of at least four keywords. Both pieces of content will be required for each of the 17 topics in this project.
These articles must negotiate the fine balance between proven SEO practices and fine writing. Each writer must be able to speak with authority on the subject matter. Writers who know and use Canadian spellings on a regular basis are encouraged to bid on this project.
1) Articles must be grammatically correct and use perfect English. No broken sentences, typographical errors or misspellings will be accepted.
2) Articles must be 100 percent unique. No plagiarism will be accepted, and all articles will be checked for uniqueness on Copyscape and Google.
3) Samples of previously written articles must be provided with your bid. Bids without samples will not be considered.
4) Articles must be submitted in .txt format.
5) Articles are being contracted "for hire" and will belong to the buyer. You do not retain rights to publish these articles elsewhere. By submitting a bid for this project, you agree to these terms.
Maximum time to complete this project is 5 days. If you take longer than 5 days, you will not be compensated for this project.
This is a project that will likely lead to additional assignments, particularly if your work is exceptional.